Masters Running

We are Blessed - Sunday (Read 437 times)

Slo - Beautiful pic!  Congrats to you and your lovely wife for surviving your daughter's high school years Wink, and congrats to your daughter on her graduation.

Tall - Very proud of you for making the smart decision to stop when you did.  Yeah, I guess it's maturity!

Denise - Congrats on your first tri!  Yea!!

Today was all yard work day.  Crappy weather, but that's par for the course for us Memorial Day Weekend, and at least I didn't get sunburned.  But my back is very, very tired.  Hopefully, my yard will be looking halfway decent in about a month.

Will give 3 miles a try on the ankle tomorrow.  Keeping fingers crossed no pain.  If there is, I am going to talk to the doc to see if I can wait until after SOB in July to have anything done.

Okay, time to hit the hay -

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Tall, welcome to the club! That first DNF is sorta bitter to swallow, but it's the right thing to do in situations like that. No regrets, right? (my only regret for Boston is that I didn't figure it out sooner and defer to next year!!) Hope you and your TP get better soon and go get another one.

Slo, very nice picture. Congratulations on all counts!

Like Leslie, I did a lot of yard work today. But I went for a run after that, too! Sure hoping I can blame either all the yard work (complete with chopping and pulling roots out of the yard) or the mid-70's temps for what felt like a really hard effort doing the 6 mile out and back from home. The last two miles are uphill (about 300 ft in 2 miles) and it felt much harder than the last time I did it. 

This gives me about 15.5 for the week of running... seems very small but I'll take it!