Masters Running

Tuesday July 6 Back-to-Work Runs (Read 557 times)

Many years ago (before I was a runner)  I had a throbbing foot,  bad enough that I went to a doctor (I never go to a doctor )  He said it was just athlete foot and prescribed some OTC athlete foot medicine.  two days later the infection drained  LOTS of drainage  (the doc didn't notice the infection)  my foot instantly felt tons better

I drained a TON of crap out of my cat's tail this weekend and he felt lots better, too . . . . although it's still tender and he doesn't appear my continued efforts at keeping it draining.  Poor dude got into a wail of a fight.  Oh wait - was anybody eating??

Got in my 4 miles after work - 1 EZ, 2 RP, 1 EZ.  Average pace was 9:40 and included a good climb in the middle of Mile 3.  Now I'm ready to hit the hay.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I didn't realize that I had 2 PR's last week till someone pointed that out earlier. What's the likelihood of that happening again??

If you keep entering races as a man, you should be able to start a whole new series of PR's under that gender.

3.1 miles on Sunday then 4.7 miles this evening.    The temperature hit 103 in my back yard this afternoon.   It is midnight and still it is 84 degrees.

Happy running everyone.

Vista

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Joey - 

Alaska, where men are men, and women are too.

(variation of popular AK t-shirt - where men are men, and women win the Iditarod.)

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

I didn't realize that I had 2 PR's last week till someone pointed that out earlier.

What's the likelihood of that happening again??

congratulations erika.

ask queenalenie too about her doing it 11 times in 2009

. . . but you might be on top for this year.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)