Masters Running

Men, what would you want for your anniversary, besides the obvious? (Read 495 times)

Congrats

Nice side thread than usually RA topics!

Would concur with the have a good time together on something special.  As a guy I buy most of what I need/want ,mostly running shoes now, used to be golf equipment.  Either way DW does not know what to get so would have to ask or get me a Gift certificate (So you just spent my $$ to buy a card with $$ at a store that I could have bought something without the card ... sorry not good).

I am a terrible gift receiver as its usually something I dont need/wat or already have. 

So nice dinner out ; something fun (concert/comedy club/ whatever you guys like/used to like to do in younger years); and then yes followed up with a big and bold "obvious" gift us Boys always like to recieve

Have fun and wishing for 23 more to come and then some.

MTA --- also make sure you make all the plans/ideas.  For me i always plan all the logistics/arrangements of nearly every night out, vacation, trip, etc. and having you do it would be a great gift (and makes it from you .. right). 

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Slo

Congrats

Nice side thread than usually RA topics!

Masters are more civilized with less to prove....maybe decreased testosterone so less chest thumbing needed.

Well, we just had our 22nd and would've loved to have had all these ideas 20 days ago.  But with our 23rd coming up next year and 23 being The Hub's favor-ite number (his number all throughout his baseball career), he thinks next year is the most important.  I will have to print out all these suggestions and spend the next year ruminating over them.  Thanks for starting this thread, Enke!

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance