Masters Running

Monday March 1 (Holly's Day!) - Master Angry Runs and Workouts (Read 643 times)

Trying to get back into the swing of things.....there's been a lot of great running here (you know who you are).

I haven't really had the time even to lurk properly....guess this a fly-by.

7 miles, round-n-round a swampy East River Park, untimed.

Happy March, everybody!

Walt

I feel very out of the loop.  Haven't been able to check in since late Friday.  Lots to catch up on.  Got home around 7:30 last night from San Diego, but didn't get to bed 'til around 10:30 as I thought my old guy Fatso Cat was on the way out.  The Hub's gone for a week, so I could just see me having to take him to the vet for the last time by myself and wasn't looking forward to it.  However, woke up and he seemed his same old skinny, half-blind self.

And even though I was tired, I had what was probably one of my top 3, if not my best, 5-miler this morning.  Schedule said, "Just Run!", and that's what I did.  No hill work, no speed work.  It was fun.

Bought "Born to Run" this weekend and read about half it in the airport and on airplanes yesterday.  Made me itchy for another trail run.  However, the author's description of the American River 50-Mile Endurance Run had me clenching my butt cheeks a bit.  Keeping my fingers crossed he was exaggerating a little bit.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Mariposai

183 miles of running
        13 hours of skiing (mixed downhill and XC)
        32 miles of walking

NCY runner!!!! 300 miles wowwwwwwww  Just love my real life Deena Kastor.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

DG, I saw a cartoon where some one took dog pills...I'm just sying, be careful.

SteveP