Masters Running

40s, 50s, 60s+ on the Run - w/e 01/02 (Read 547 times)

I did 16m on the tm. Not ashamed of it really, just a slightly different flavor of running when it's really crappy out.

You are my new hero.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Yep, Cowboys took it on the chin.   I hate it when we lose.

Tomorrow, really big game. 

Eleven times in one night........

Got in a slow 6 today.  Very cold morning, but beautiful. 

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

flatland mountaineer

Bummer Ev, I was pullin' for ya!!

Cindy if ya wanted Doug to check that muffler clamp ya could have just had him run it up on the hoist

Seriously we are both glad you are none the worse for wear. And as for Omens for twenty ten I'd say that it was a good one that you walked away from a potentially nasty accident.

Sucky cold here but getting runs in here and there and slipping in a little stair routine doing the 134 steps(rd trip) on the new bin. Have to be a bit careful with the ice but a nice quad burner.

The whole world said I shoulda used red but it looked good to Charlene in John Deere Green!!

Support Ethanol, drink the best, burn the rest.

Run for fun? What the hell kind of recreation is that?  quote from Back to the Fut III

I'm gonna sneek one more post in on this thread.....

Got a long run in this morning.  Again, pretty cold temps....22F.   Very light breeze not a factor. 

Seeing the remainder of the family off in just a few minutes (waitin' for evryothrday to get out of shower).  Then settling in for some football action.

Jim....nice stair climbing routine you got going there.

Great Leslie....that's just great.        Now LMD has got to find some Tim Tams.  Things may never be the same around here.

Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Hey everyone!  Watched an australian movie last night (The Nugget), and they mentioned....you gessed it....Tim Tams.  They are evrywhere :P.  Hey...a Jewels sighting...very coo and great to hear from youl.  And so glad Cindy is OK! 

Got in a few 3 milers with the Katy this week, now catching ANOTHER cold, but getting the jump on it with Zicam.  Won't be mulching leaves as planned this afternoon though...don't think the schnoz can take that right now. 

Happy New Years to all!

Progress Trumps Pefection

Top 'O the World!

Hmmm, wondering if City Market carries Tim-Tams.....
              Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

jfa

Hey Nice Going to Ev and Carol's hub and any other Cowboy fans out there.I have to say, that's a very impressive can of whoop ass your team opened up on the Greenies! (sorry Arla).

Queen of 3rd Place

Joe...   ...you just earned another 16 m on the tm, bub.  

Hey a Jewels sighting! Don't be a stranger...and hey, even a little running or other exercise is more than what 99% of the population does!

Cindy - OMG! Glad to hear you're ok! Like the others said, can't believe you sounded so calm after a rollover!!

Leslie - wow, wtg on those big trail runs, interesting what you're learning about your own personal refueling needs. It sounds like you're saying that refueling between back-to-back long runs is very critical. And, just what is the secret hill-climbing technique?

Having some nice taper-ish runs, felt very strong for 12 mi today, probably will settle in at 30 - 35 mpw during this taper, get a massage, then try to take it easy in Phoenix (Jan 17). One of my running buddies for Phoenix twisted his ankle snowboarding, so that should keep me honest, I'm guessing we'll finish in the 4:45 neighborhood, then a quick ramp-up over 9 weeks shooting for 4:15 (or...shhhh...better) in LA in March. Well anyway, that's the plan...but you know how plans can go!

Arla

Ex runner