Masters Running

Monday, April 19th Boston Runs (and Refresh Display clicking) !!! (Read 736 times)

Slo

MTA Slo - I'm so jealous!! Good for you for buying and selling in less than 24 hours. This could make your Cellcom pretty interesting, yes?

Yes.....It could make Cellcom very interesting......It doesn't change my plans as far as running it but spending an extra day or two is now out of the question.

4 quick miles this morning.....nice and cool.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Just heading out the door to get to the 20 mile mark before the elites do.  An absolutely wonderful get-together yesterday.  Can't beleive this gets better every year. 

It's a gorgeous morning to run, so here's wishing everyone a fantastic day and that you meet all your goals!!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

dg.

It's so great to see so many of you popping in this morning! 

Harriet, I thought about that right after I posted. Those 2 were rattling around here yesterday morning waking everybody up.  Smile    I almost looked for a tray with a mini-keg & a bagel.... but I was late & thought my post was already probably obnoxious enough.  ;-).. 

Hi Joey!

Roy oh good, glad you'll be around through this.   Too bad Doug, next year. (unless we're running it, right?)

Oh... Doug that's Ileney's list.   thanks Ilene! 

Nancy yes I think we're all set.  Can't wait to see you there.    ....

Can somebody wake up the west coach crew?   Enke's bringing some essentials.   Leslie too. 

All the runners must be off by now, but just in case, good luck, and have fun.   Good idea Byll & Holly... & thanks for letting us know so we don't worry.   Not that we would ever do that.

Renee the dog

In honor of Holly and Erika, I am teaching right now in my Marathon Maniacs singlet. (Luckily, as a homeschooler, I have no administration to tell me this isn't proper dress code  ).  I didn't don the black running skirt though...just regular pants. 

HAVE A BLAST BOSTON RUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!! 

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

wildchild

Carolyn

Go Boston runners!  You've earned this day so I hope you all enjoy it!

OK, I'm heading to the virtual corral now with Tazzie and Ladybug.  What was I supposed to bring?

MTA: here's a handy link to track the runners:

Track Boston runners

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Avenger Doggie

protector of my dad

Run run run...get that pace bunny

Sniffing Butts, Tag

Mariposai

VISTA!!!!! you are here!!! We missed you so much!!!

Go Boston runners go!!!!

Dg, thanks for Breakfast. Call anytime. If I am not answering it is because I am with a client, but can listen to voice message afterwards.

This is an exciting day!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

dg.

Carolyn.... throw away clohtes!  & good because I am a little chilly.

did anyone see the start time for the virtual corral??

Morning Nancy!  

Tag, isn't this fun?  Too bad your dad has to work.

I'm with you all in spirit today!  Can't wait to read all 21 RR's!!!

Gooooooooooo:

wrfb,predawnrunner,CNYrunner,evanflein,breger, fortunate1,holly, mainerunnah, tramps,

Latortuga,ksrunr,Perchcreek,Irunmike,PeterNC,GGP,Kimmie,PBJ,Francesca,Aamos,EGH3,lamerunner!!

And like dg said, HAVE FUN!!!

dg.

Hi Helen  Smile

everybody is zipping right along... tracking too many to list   (19) AND I don't want to miss anybody.    But no numbers yet for Lou.... I hope he's ok!!!!  know he had an injury not too long ago.  

wildchild

Carolyn

Stoopid tracking site only lets you track 5 runners!  Arghhh!  I keep jumping back and forth to see how everyone's doing.  I"m worried about WRFB, too.

CNYrunner is leading at the 10K... 

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Bill, Erika, Holly, Harriet, and Amy all kicking butt at 5K.

Erika @ 24Tight lippedx.  All projected for sub 4-hour finish at this point.

I am so humbled by all of these guys!

Thought the Beer-man scratched?  He said on FB the other day that he'd be DNS?

Eliz

MTA - Erika & Amy finished 10K while I was typing.  Awesome!

flomotioncoaching.com

dg.

Eliz, I'd wondered about that.   I know I'm behind here.     (((Lou)))

Carolyn you are so right.  back & forth back & forth.  Smile

Lou wasn't planning on running today? I must have missed that.  I sure hope he's okay.

Tracking everyone else - the wimmin' are all running outstanding races. The cross-country coach here just passed the half marathon point and he's smokin' at 7:11/mile pace.

How are all of my virtual runners holding up?

i guess now that I'm here, we can start running from our virtual corral!  I didn't bring the garbage bags after all.  Wow those guys/gals ahead of us must be having fun.

Vista, what a nice surprise to see you here!

5 miles in 70F last night.  Didn't even sweat that much.  Trying to decide whether or not to run today.

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."