Happy Birthday, Amy. Enjoy Boston.
      Happy Birthday, Amy! Clowning around Clowning around Clowning around

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I can't compete with these guys, so just a simple Happy Birthday Amy, and have tons of fun in Boston and also I'm looking forward to meeting you Seattle in June!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

Happy Birthday Amy!!! Hope to see you in Boston. (Hi Bob - We just donated to Children's last night too!)

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason

TheSaint

Happy Birthday Amy! Hope it's a good one with lots of cake.
              WOW - how did you do that??????????/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED SOX!!!! Big grinBig grinBig grinBig grin

denise

Hope you have a great day Amy and a happy and healthy year ahead. Skip
                  Happy birthday, Amy1 Hope to meet you some day.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

TammyinGP

Happy Birthday Amy!!! Hope you have a great day! and so wonderful to see Bob here today too! Smile

Tammy

PJH

Happy birthday, Amy! Hope you're having a great day. Hello to you, Bob! Hope all is well. PJ
                        happy b-day Amy!!!!!!!! (and hello to btb!!!)
                        Mariposai

Wild sunflowers to one of the greatest lady in RAland. May your day be filled with joy! I can't wait to party with you in Seattle.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

King of PhotoShop

I still love you even if I left you out in the cold rain in Dallas. Spareribs
                            Henrun

Happy Birthday Amy. Hope your presence in Boston will finally bring some luck to the Bosox. See you soon.
                                Another happy birthday wish to you! Here is to another year of fleet feat!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/