Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

complaint (Read 985 times)

Why is it sideways?

Here's my complaint of the day: When I actually decide to give some advice - at least have the courtesy to ask where it comes from - instead of just blowing me off because my mileage is lower than yours. Not that any of you do that, but it happened to me yesterday and pissed me off a little because I tend not to give running advice because I'm still so green. But occassionally I do know what i'm talking about and if I get the balls to share that info it would be nice to not be treated like a small child... I literally got a verbal pat on the head!! So yeah that's my complaint!
    Run more and you won't have that problem. OHHHHHHH!

Oh Mighty Wing

Run more and you won't have that problem. OHHHHHHH!
      haha oh I am - you just keep watching the log... if everything goes as it feels like it will this will be a big week for me. Big grin
        That's sweet, Shan. Thanks for sharing your little story!

Oh Mighty Wing

That's sweet, Shan. Thanks for sharing your little story!
          yeah yeah shove it. Big grin... ugh I mean OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!

Why is it sideways?

Big grin
              Seriously though, don't let it bug you. I've been running forever and I run a fair amount, and I get totally ignored half the time whenever I (rarely) give advice. Not to ignite any A-Bombs, but I think it also has something to do with being female... In the GSP, anyway. The Swamp has Equal Opportunity Condescension. mta: 4 hours later, I realize, as if in an ethereal fog of angry dictionaries hurling themselves at me, that I had misspelled "condescension."

Why is it sideways?

Seriously though, don't let it bug you. I've been running forever and I run a fair amount, and I get totally ignored half the time whenever I (rarely) give advice. Not to ignite any A-Bombs, but I think it also has something to do with being female... In the GSP, anyway. The Swamp has Equal Opportunity Condecension.
                I thought it was because you're old. But now that I think about it, probably being female ahs something to do with it, too. Seriously, though. It is totally unfair that being faster and maler means that you are automatically given about umpteen times more credibility. And it happens all the time. Sounds like a good blog topic for a certain running blogger.
                  I thought it was because you're old. .
                  Damn. I forgot about that. Now I really feel discriminated against. I hate everyone.

Lazy idiot

Y'all are cute when yer mad. (My complaint is that I need a new frickin' avatar. This one is weak.)

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

I wholy support a nice man-hater blog Smile Seriously though I think you are right in that it probably came down to a couple facts. It's more a matter of annoyance than any real caring. And a don't complain if you don't want a suggestion on what to do different next tiem kinda thing.

Oh Mighty Wing

Y'all are cute when yer mad.
                        that verbal pat on the head was nice... thanks Tongue oh and i'd show you what you should change your avatar to, but i can't look it up right now.
                          oh and i'd show you what you should change your avatar to, but i can't look it up right now.
                          I'll help you out.

Oh Mighty Wing

is it sad that while I can't see the picture I still laughed???

The Thunder

is it sad that while I can't see the picture I still laughed???
                              Yes, but you're still our cute lil runnerly pet. You just keep on keeping on, one day you'll be a real runner like the rest of us.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

I'll help you out.
                                Yeah... not bad. I feel like the whole LAME thing is being kept in 2008 for me. I have a plan to take things a bit more seriously in a fun way in 2009.

Tick tock