Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

There are apparently fabulous prizes. I don't know what they are, but we'd probably win them.

As predicted. Champions.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It seems like you are dodging Fro by going when he's in PA.  Just like the Lakers dodged the Celtics in 86.

It seems like you are dodging Fro by going when he's in PA.  Just like the Lakers dodged the Celtics in 86.

There was no dodging. Babe Ruth's Pants is always up for the challenge. Our team captain the All American and All trivia MVP speedboat lead us to victory.

Unbeatable.

Even the Gashouse Guerillas lost to Bugs Bunnies.

Are we doing this tonight?

It hasn't been discussed but I could be in.

Pam is working but I could be in If we have the #s.

It appears we'd be just The Left Side of Babe Ruth's Pants, but I'm game if you want to go. Also, it's Tuesday, and I will appear at the Y at 5:15 to get rained on.

Full disclosure... Apparently our significant others carried Doug and me to victory last week. We went back without them for more last night expecting another easy win, and we got CRUSHED. I don't know for sure but we were probably dead last. It wasn't even remotely close.

Fro

Yeah, well.... tell us something we don't already know....

Yeah, well.... tell us something we don't already know....

Two people I work with left for a dentist appointment at 2:30 today and I was the only one in my department that thought this was funny.

I believe I will be inclined to do the trivia thing again tomorrow night.

I believe I will be inclined to do the trivia thing again tomorrow night.

I can't make the triv this week. Will be there for group running though.

Trivia tonight is ON. Be there.