Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Yep, I'm out. Foot's extra sore today so I'm gonna do some stationary bike fitness exercising instead.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Okie dokie

Tall Dave will be at tomorrow's group run. Come on out and join us. Everyone. Please.

A southwestern frozen burrito is just a regular frozen burrito with some spice.

Anyone around tonight?

Yes

Fro

In

Likely in for the group run. Hopefully, my 430 meeting will only go 30 minutes.

Tell them you have a hard stop at 5 pm because you need to go for a run.

Maybe at 4:55 they will "give you some time back" in your day.

I'm in.

Sorry. I need to jump to another call.

That sucks.

Btw. There's a new group run on Thursdays in Rochester at 6pm. Starts and ends at Back Hill brewery. Runners get 10% off of food and drink after the run. 3 and 5 mile loop options. I went last week (week 1). About 12 runners showed. Good group.

Fun fact. I was born on a Tuesday.

Interesting. On bad days, Tuesday-born people may be stubborn, masochistic, and insecure. They can be polarising, causing others to either love or hate them. It can be challenging for them to strike a balance or compromise. They are often motivated by power, glamour, and pleasure, and they uphold their principles and ideologies.

This checks out.