Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Home Away From Home

I'll be there Sunday.

R u running Saturday from the y. I thought you we said on Wednesday that you might run Saturday

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

My plan is Sunday, from the Y, starting at 9 a.m. Going for 3 hours in adjustable size loops depending on how far whoever might show up might want to go.

This was so much fun I'm going to do it again tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel. Company welcome.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Enjoy

Home Away From Home

I am in for tonight from the Y, maybe even going early for a few miles before hand, anyone be there?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I have a work call, so I'm out.  I wouldnt want to run in the slush anyway.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

Out.

I know.

I.O.H.M.

Home Away From Home

What, no one is going to run? It is just a little snow.

MM#5768

I'll be on the TM for the pre run.

But I'll be ready for the group run if anyone else shows.

L Train

Dumbasses, the three of you.

Looking ahead to a Saturday morning run, wondering if there is any interest. Planning to do 18 miles. Thinking reverse Littlefield to start, water at the end of Elm, then left onto Beaver Hill, connect to Gebung, travel until it meets Gore Rd.. Then water at the magic tree. Reverse direction back down Gebung, back to the Y for fluids.  That's about 15, then finish it off with a 5k loop into the High School and back around through Springvale.  Should be a pretty nice day, 9am start. Let me know if you are interested and I'll stash some water. See route: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com?r=5857463

L Train

Click here for active link.

I may be able to join for a portion of this - I'll let you know.

Oh look at you and your active hyperlink BS....We cant' all be superstars, you know.  It would be great if you can join.

L Train

Home Away From Home

I may be in, just looking for easy pace though nothing fast

MM#5768

Home Away From Home

I may be in, just looking for easy pace though nothing fast

MM#5768