Beginners and Beyond

WEDNESDAILIES Are Still on the Wagon (Read 49 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I ran my first in 2010 as well. So we're all at the same level. Except for the fact that I've run one third less marathons than D. has, at one third less of your MP. 

Yeah, although unfortunately for me, I can just one marathon ever and still be this fucking slow.  I bought a new computerized spirometer and I think it spit back, your breathing is at minus 0%.  Roll over and die, LOL.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What race did he register again?  I am so lost.

I ran, cough for half of the run, the rest had my lungs wanting to kill me.  And I was on the TM because it's fucking hot.  See my prior post about my spirometer.

Damaris

happylily

Yeah, although unfortunately for me, I can just one marathon ever and still be this fucking slow.  I bought a new computerized spirometer and I think it spit back, your breathing is at minus 0%.  Roll over and die, LOL.

Don't worry, the more I run these things, the slower I become. And I'm not even sick. Physically I mean.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

onemile

I ran my first in 2010 as well. So we're all at the same level. Except for the fact that I've run one third less marathons than D. has, at one third less of your MP. 

I was going to ask how many you have run but it's handily in your signature.

I have run only 6.

onemile

I ran 11 miles with 2x3 miles at HMP.  It was harder than it should have been. 

cjones1

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? uh... I mean... Congratulations! You won't regret it! (cough cough...) 

I mean $26, come on. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

cjones1

What race did he register again?  I am so lost.

I ran, cough for half of the run, the rest had my lungs wanting to kill me.  And I was on the TM because it's fucking hot.  See my prior post about my spirometer.

Shawnee Marathon, next October. I'm running the half Saturday, and today they had a 1 day registration special for $26 for the full.  Nobody here pulled me off the ledge before I signed up.

PRs:

26.2 - TBD (someday)

DavePNW

Shawnee Marathon, next October. I'm running the half Saturday, and today they had a 1 day registration special for $26 for the full.  Nobody here pulled me off the ledge before I signed up.

Pull you OFF the ledge? I think you know around here it was a battle for who could be the first to push you over.

Dave

cjones1

Pull you OFF the ledge? I think you know around here it was a battle for who could be the first to push you over.

Lol

PRs:

26.2 - TBD (someday)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Oops.  I was way off, then.  I do know it was the WPB Marathon in December.  LOL.

12/5/2010 in 5:52:32.  Results can be found on marathonguide.com

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Easing back into the intervals slowly this month. 4 x 1000m, 200m walk recovery, in slow but progressive fashion (6:34, 6:19, 6:07, 5:59) running with my old running partner. We've been missing each other the past month with him showing up when I didn't and vice versa. Nice to have someone to run with during interval workouts.

2024 Races:

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

12/5/2010 in 5:52:32.  Results can be found on marathonguide.com

Thanks for bringing that embarrassment to life again.  I did cut one hour a month later at the ING Miami Marathon, which I assume can be found on marathonguide.com as well.

Damaris

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Thanks for bringing that embarrassment to life again.  I did cut one hour a month later at the ING Miami Marathon, which I assume can be found on marathonguide.com as well.

I wish I could have cut an hour off my first marathon time.

2024 Races: