Beginners and Beyond

Deep in snow TuesDAILIES (Read 34 times)

onemile

Periodically Amazon will have a HUGE sale on Oiselle stuff. It's been a while, but I got capris for under $20. I wasn't too impressed. I also lucked out on the 1 Inknburn outfit I got and got the capris on clearance (our school mascot is a chameleon, I was surprised to find something chameleon that was not adult oriented).

I actually was never impressed with Oiselle until I tried wazzie wool and I only did because Mr. O picked it out for my birthday. Seriously the best present ever!

Cyberic

~12 miles at the indoor track with 4x2k and 2x400. After my stupid run in the snow yesterday I was dreading this but I had a surprisingly good workout.  Especially considering this is my 5th double digit run in a row. I think this is the fastest I have run for the 2ks so far and my legs are feeling stronger

How cool! Isn't it nice when we actually feel our workouts are paying off!

Oh, and BTW, snow ain't stupid!

onemile

How cool! Isn't it nice when we actually feel our workouts are paying off!

Oh, and BTW, snow ain't stupid!

running 12 miles in the snow the day before a hard workout is stupid though!

yeah I actually feel like I am getting fitter -

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice workout, onemile!

Damaris

DavePNW

I assume those kids front and center sprinted like hell for 200 meters, then tired themselves out into a jog.

Dave

DavePNW

yeah I actually feel like I am getting fitter -

Scary! It’s a long way off but now I’m already getting excited for you. Problem with a race in Jan is that you probably won’t get a tuneup half?

Dave

onemile

Scary! It’s a long way off but now I’m already getting excited for you. Problem with a race in Jan is that you probably won’t get a tuneup half?

I am running one on Dec 1st but coach says it will be a "train thru" race and prob will have 70 miles that week.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I assume those kids front and center sprinted like hell for 200 meters, then tired themselves out into a jog.

LOL, jog. Try dead stop in the middle of the path. Not exactly the roomiest of paths. Nearly smacked into one who did that.

DavePNW

I am running one on Dec 1st but coach says it will be a "train thru" race and prob will have 70 miles that week.

Ha, that’ll be a big day for the B&B. I think you can still run a strong race if you front-load the miles that week, but of course my bigger concern would be weather.

Dave

bluerun

Super B****

It is so cold here that the pool felt warm. I hope all of you who complained about the summer heat are happy now 😡

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

onemile

Ha, that’ll be a big day for the B&B. I think you can still run a strong race if you front-load the miles that week, but of course my bigger concern would be weather.

based on winter so far, i'm expecting snow and ice 

DavePNW

based on winter so far, i'm expecting snow and ice 

That qualifies as weather.

Dave