Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 38 times)

Cyberic

Come on now, people. Speak up!

Cyberic

Ran to work.

Fell yesterday while looking at my watch on a very uneven sidewark portion, you know when 1 block of sidewalk protrudes like 2 inches from the one before. I bruised my hip bone when I fell. Oh well. Shit happens. Not a run stopping injury.

onemile

Ran to work.

Fell yesterday while looking at my watch on a very uneven sidewark portion, you know when 1 block of sidewalk protrudes like 2 inches from the one before. I bruised my hip bone when I fell. Oh well. Shit happens. Not a run stopping injury.

are you feeling having been on your feet for 4 hrs yesterday or no?

bluerun

Super B****

Ran to work.

Ouch

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

8.5 on the AlterG. I went to bed so early last night, I was wiped, and I woke up feeling the same way. I don't think long distance driving is for me, if only because one day I am going to fall asleep behind the wheel. If only I could find a December HM that isn't 130 miles away and doesn't require me to patronize a race company I don't want to patronize...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Went to the gym for Back day - 65 minutes.

Took the Brooks Ghosts for a spin... I think I like them... at least my feet and shins like them.... but my left leg is still being a bitch, my piriformis is really achy still... actually my entire upper left leg is achy but I blame a lot of this soreness on my stupidity of doing some squats and leg press last Friday 

5 miles done.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

delicate flower

Good morning!!  Slept in this morning on account of being tired.  Feeling a little achy after yesterday's LR, which nobody noticed (or cared...again).  Hopefully work won't go late tonight and cost me an evening run.

Opened my work e-mail this morning to see a bunch of people trying to get me to do things over the weekend.  LMAO not happening.  The old me (like, two years ago) would have checked my e-mail over the weekend and responded.  The new me now carries a whole lot of IDGAF towards this place.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Stop doing a Docket, Cy!

I have 4.

Damaris

onemile

Rest day for me today

LRB

Cyberic

are you feeling having been on your feet for 4 hrs yesterday or no?

If it weren't for my bruised hip, not at all. I understand now how it's possible to run ultra-distances. I did my run commute as usual this morning with a 6-7 lbs backpack.

Cyberic

Stop doing a Docket, Cy!

I promise I'll try!

Cyberic

yesterday's LR, which nobody noticed (or cared...again). 

Here's a virtual hug for you ...

ETA: It was quite a run, now that I've looked at it. Those 16 were more tiring than my 26, I'm pretty sure of that.

sdWhiskers

5.4 miles along my hilly brewery route. It was 90 (!!) here yesterday so still some residual heat this morning, felt like 70 at 5am.

Cyber--I checked out your slow ass marathon LR yesterday where you stopped a bunch. And it was still way faster than I will be in a few weeks   Hope your hip doesn't cause too much trouble.

Baboon--are you almost at taper?

Cyberic

Cyber--I checked out your slow ass marathon LR yesterday where you stopped a bunch. And it was still way faster than I will be in a few weeks   Hope your hip doesn't cause too much trouble.

It was much slower than that, I was pressing "pause" at all traffic lights, pee breaks, when we were stopping to try to figure out which way to go... You can probably add a good 30 minutes to that time (on the top of my head). The finish time was not the idea.