Beginners and Beyond

Where there's a will, there's WednesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Treadmill.  Didn't feel like having a shitty run in the heat.  So, 50 minutes, 5.2 miles, 7:41 pace.  Easyish progression.

<3

Cyberic

Treadmill.  Didn't feel like having a shitty run in the heat.  So, 50 minutes, 5.2 miles, 7:41 pace.  Easyish progression.

When do we start calling you Mr. IronManToBe ?

DavePNW

Sounds like you just did. Also acceptable: IronBabs, TriBoon.

Dave

LRB

ASAP, Mrs Ironman just isn't cutting it for the ole chap. Big grin

Cyberic

IronBabs, TriBoon.

, Yeah! Those sound good!

Baboon

delicate flower

Right now I am but a mere Ironman Registrant!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fuck that shit, right?

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Although "TriBoon" is applicable.

<3

LRB

You would know if you'd been stalking my log. 

I have 18 min @ tempo,  4 min. rest, 14 minutes tempo. 9 miles total. Last week was a bit shorter and I felt like death but I think I was trying to run at goal fitness instead of current.

Running tempo steady state is harder for me mentally more than anything, that's why I do them in races.

Of course my current tempo pace is near my 10k pace FFS, so it's not always easy to dial that up some days.

Hopefully it goes well for you.

3.1 miles as fast as you can. Banana, beer. On to the next one.

happylily

9 miles, incl. 5x800m @ what should have been 5k pace, but was more like 10k pace. We did reach a feel like of 106F here, in my stupid hot little house in the prairie, so I won't complain about my paces just yet. Overall pace was 8:04.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

9 miles, incl. 5x800m @ what should have been 5k pace, but was more like 10k pace. We did reach a feel like of 106F here, in my stupid hot little house in the prairie, so I won't complain about my paces just yet. Overall pace was 8:04.

Hi!

Cyberic

I just went outside. Seems like the humidity went away, just like that.

happylily

Hi!

Hey you!

I did not run yesterday, so I had nothing to say and did not post. But I'm here today and I don't need  a damn mushroom to lure me back in. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Hey you!

I did not run yesterday, so I had nothing to say and did not post. But I'm here today and I don't need  a damn mushroom to lure me back in. 

lol

And running is not a prerequisite for posting in the dailies. Having the patience and wherewithal to wade through pages and pages of meaningless babble, is.