Beginners and Beyond

Now then; WednesDAILIES! (Read 46 times)

DavePNW

Surprise cupcake and ice cream sundae going away party at work today.

So I win.

A true win only if you are the one going away. But, pretty good.

Dave

Hip Redux

Pics of that would have been welcomed FFS.

i was too busy stuffing my face.

Hip Redux

A true win only if you are the one going away. But, pretty good.

And I am!

B-Plus

The last time I did a 3 mile cool down, I about died from boredom. lol

happylily

This sounds good!  You can also give her a day at the spa or something nice by herself if her work is very stressful.

Says the one that wouldn't mind spending her birthday by herself with no fucks given.

A day by yourself with no fucks given... It sounds a little sad... What does it mean exactly?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Dave

onemile

A day by yourself with no fucks given... It sounds a little sad... 

LOL

Hip Redux

Wait, what?

I got a new job and the old job gave me cupcakes.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The new job better have welcome cupcakes or they will be viewed as inferior in your eyes!

Damaris

LRB

DavePNW

Well yeah I figured that out. Have I not been paying attention, or have you been keeping this quiet? Is this a good thing?

Dave

Little Blue

What's a girly wife anyway? I wear dresses, but I also wear jeans with holes in them. I rarely wear high heels or perfume. I put on some makeup, though  I can go without it. I hate purses and handbags in general. I have one bag, it's black and sporty looking. I rarely go to a hairdresser, which explains why I look like a witch. I've never had a pedicure or manicure in my life and I dislike nail polish. I hate romance novels and most romantic comedies. But I do like an occasional bubble bath. Am I girly, not girly or in between?

Apparently you're me, except with a French accent.

These days I live in running shoes, work boots and Carharts.  My favorite place to shop is Lowes.

LRB

I just lost a bidding war on ebay.  My usual strategy of waiting until10 seconds are left to bid didn't work. 

Hip Redux

Well yeah I figured that out. Have I not been paying attention, or have you been keeping this quiet? Is this a good thing?

It's good.   I hadn't said anything here but I figured cupcakes were worthy of mention.  

Hip Redux

The new job better have welcome cupcakes or they will be viewed as inferior in your eyes!

Right?  I hope they understand the bar that has been set.