Letters & Opinions

L&O Karma Thread (Read 911 times)

adkkev

"Cause growing up is awfuller than all the awful things that ever were!"

Yes, dammit, I will be 69 years old tomorrow. Please chime in, kev, I don't want to be the oldest fuck here.

You are not.  I believe I am.

Prince of Fatness

Yes, dammit, I will be 69 years old tomorrow. Please chime in, kev, I don't want to be the oldest fuck here.

We both start with the same number. At least there’s that.

HBD in advance!

Not at it at all. 

alywheel

Happy birthday, THM!  I may have a glass of wine to celebrate you tonight.

Prince of Fatness

I had another follow up with the surgeon yesterday. I’ll be 6 weeks out from hip surgery on Monday. The only issue I had was some spotting from the incision. That turned out to be suture granuloma. He decompressed them and sent me on my way. I’m to keep them dry for a couple of days and follow up with a skin check in a week. It just means that it will be longer until I can jump into a pool. Everything else is going real well. I’m recovering as expected. 

I have 1 more PT appointment next week then I am all done with that. Onward.

Not at it at all. 

RunJasonRun

Almost 5 years without my dog and I have no interest in getting another pet anytime soon.  I am a free woman with little responsibilty and I love it.

Word!

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

catwhoorg

Labrat

Looks like DW will be having a knee replacement Sept/Oct time frame.

We need to get a few things aligned workwise before that happens. (Such as I am out of town early Sept, has to be after that).

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

craig_c98

Embrace the suck

HBD Tar Heel Mom.  Here's a platitude for your birthday:  You're not growing older, you are maturing like a fine wine.  You are without a doubt the best bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 out there.

I finally quit drinking for good - now I drink for evil

Tar Heel Mom

kween

HBD Tar Heel Mom.  Here's a platitude for your birthday:  You're not growing older, you are maturing like a fine wine.  You are without a doubt the best bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 out there.

Yeah, not the best compliment I've ever gotten. But thanks for the birthday wishes.

Ugh, cat, a knee replacement. Long recovery for your DW. Wishing her the best.

Nolite te bastardes carborundum.