Masters Running

Monday, April 19th Boston Runs (and Refresh Display clicking) !!! (Read 736 times)

TammyinGP

they must have been lagging on Erika's time because she was ahead of Aamos and now when I just hit refresh, they show Erika in at 3:32.

Bill should be in any minute now too.

Tammy

What I have tracked:

Predawnrunner..........4:08:16      (9:29 pace)

CNY Runner...............3:16:35      (7:30 pace)

Evanflein..................3:32:33        (8:07 pace)

Breeger....................3:55:15      (8:59 pace)

Holly S......................4:04:30       (9:20 pace)

Tramps....................3:40:17      (8:24 pace)

Perchcreek.............4:19:54        (9:55 pace)

Aamos..................3:52:09        (8:52 pace)

Kimmie..................4:01:20           (9:13 pace)

Francesca...............4:12:33      (9:38 pace)

Those are just some I had pulled to watch during the day.

Those are all finals.

Vista
      wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks, Vista, and good to see you again!  Where are you tracking the race?  The Boston website doesn't have some of these finishing times yet!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Amazing performance from our Stars!!!!

Thanks to dg I was able to follow their progress via phone call. DG...you are one awesome gal.

How are the virtual corral runners doing? I am ready for the post marathon party.

Vista, your presence made my heart sing today!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

http://www.baa.org/2010/cf/Public/TrackingIndividual.cfm

That is off the Boston Marathon Web page, but you have to enter their bib numbers which is plugged directly into the race results computer.

It is the "Tracking" tab on the BAA website...

Most of the runners that I tracked here all came in about the same time....all around the 4:00 mark.

I will post again later........just wanted to check in on this very important and exciting day for ALL runners.....both those who participated......and us as virtual friends.

Congratulations to ALL !

Vista
            dg.

I'm going to have to look & see if it's a different link, I dont' have them in as finals yet either. 

Hi Vista!

Hi Nancy!  I'm glad we could conmect!   (thanks).     I'm ready for our party too!   well, maybe a nap.  Then a party!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

they must have been lagging on Erika's time because she was ahead of Aamos and now when I just hit refresh, they show Erika in at 3:32. 

Waiting for Erika's results....  OK, she's finally listed at 3:32:33!

thanks dg, tammy, wildone, vista, et all

Does that mean that the northern goddesses did another PR at Boston this time by six-and-a-half minutes on whatever training is possible, or not, up there in the winter?  super running for everyone!

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

TammyinGP

yes, it's a PR for Erika, but I'm not sure by how much?

Tammy

wildchild

Carolyn

PR for Karin, too!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

I think by about 6 minutes & 15 seconds.     woohoo!!

.... (is there some kind of prize for over-posting?)

Hi Tet!   Hi Tammy, I was wondering where you were.  Did you get to watch it?

cool, a PR for Karin too!  I missed that.

Lamerunner's in, 3:49:19, an 8:45 pace!  ;D

wildchild

Carolyn

Vista, I'm using the same tracking site as you, but your results are coming in faster, and some are different from what I'm seeing.   Like I see Holly at 4:04:30.

dg.

Vista, I'm using the same tracking site as you, but your results are coming in faster, and some are different from what I'm seeing.   Like I see Holly at 4:04:30.
                          me too.

yay Holly!!!!!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Hi Joey!!    Thanks for doing all the tracking everyone ..... not possible for me with the boss back today. 

that Erika - another PR and at Boston no less.  Big grin

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Renee the dog

Very exciting!  Now I gotta go paint over at the other house. Can I consider that crosstraining?

Vista -- good to see you.

Glad for another Roy sighting too!

OK, off to paint the deck...guess technically I'm staining it.... The winter we had wasn't kind to it.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

I am not sure WHAT happened because some were showing as "finished"  the  times I had posted.   Three or  four of the results changed while the others remained as I had posted.   I have now updated  my posting so that what is now showing should be correct.

It may have been because I was monitoring them "live" and picking them off before they changed from projected to finished in numbers but showing in the "Finished" box.

Sorry for the confusion.

Vista