Masters Running

November Masters Miles (Read 41 times)

only 70.3  BUT have done well in the Tennessee Running Tour w/ 2 first places in AG…last week a hilly 5 miler at Standing Stone Park and yesterday an 11K at Cumberland Mountain State Park…also VERY hilly!  Gotta love these TN hills!

I love southern Utah!  Nice photo.

169.7 miles in November, which brought me to 1793 for the year.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

104 miles for Nov

1138 miles for the year to date

Thanks wild

TomS

pfriese

Thanks Carolyn

November: 100 miles

Paul

Tramps

Beautiful photo.

I immediately imagine myself stumbling over the edge and landing in a Wile E. Coyote cloud of dust, but that’s just me.

179 miles [corrected to obey the prime directive]

Odd month.  Two marathons in two weeks: Richmond and—at the last minute—NCR Trail.

Be safe. Be kind.

an amazing likeness

193 miles logged for November

Thanks Carolyn!

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

wildchild

Carolyn

179.4 miles

Odd month.  Two marathons in two weeks: Richmond and—at the last minute—NCR Trail.

Tramps - you qualify for Marathon Maniacs with two in two weeks!   Welcome to the asylum.  And if you round your mileage down, you also had a prime number.

If I round my mileage up, I also have [the same] prime number - I had 178.7 miles in November.   Since my last run of the month was the Fat Ass, and I didn't  know exactly how long it was until after the run, I had no way to target hitting a prime number exactly.  And when I got home and uploaded my Garmin, I was way too tired to think about running another 0.3 miles.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

78.4 silly little miles in November.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Tramps

Tramps - you qualify for Marathon Maniacs with two in two weeks!   Welcome to the asylum.  And if you round your mileage down, you also had a prime number.

Who knew?  I thought it was two weeks, as in 14 days (but I just went to look).  I'm not really maniac material though; I'll be an honorary member, okay?

But I did adjust for a prime number award. Smile

ETA: I knew I'd seen this landscape before.

Be safe. Be kind.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Thanks for the thread and photo, Wildchild! Though I'm with Tramps: I'd much prefer a guard rail rather than those little orange flags as the only thing keeping me from becoming a Wily Coyote pancake. Yikes!

November was a month solely devoted to recovery from my three marathons in October. That said, I'm thrilled to say I ran 118.68 miles, including two races. The first was a tiny 5k where I came in 3rd woman (I did say it was TINY).... and the other was an 8k on Thanksgiving Day where I PR'd by well over 2 minutes. And now I'm looking at finally busting through that elusive 2k mark for the year with less than 100 miles to go.... take that, pace bunny! Smile

Walk-Jogger

139.5 miles for November, on 25 days of running.

No races, no PR's, but it was about 25 miles more than I ran in October. I did manage to do 70 laps on the indoor 200 meter track last Saturday in 60:00, which is more laps than I've previously run in one hour.

Retired &  Loving It

Great photo!

203.7 miles for November

Cute, Tramps.  Nice pic, Wildchild.  158 M (rounded down) for me, plus a couple days of hiking, but I won't count them.

118.5 November miles for me.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thanks carolyn.  nice photo but not as nice as the ones of you and holly.

I'm not really maniac material though; I'll be an honorary member, okay?

Sorry tramps but you're a full-fledged maniac when you run a trail marathon on a whim two weeks after a road one. Welcome.

Life got carried away in November missing three planned marathons (did bregador almost do ‘em?) but the time for four four-mile training runs and the 10K Gobble-Gobble broke the 500-mile barrier for first time since 2008.

tetsujin - November 2013
                                November - 20.2 miles
                                YTD - 502.9 miles

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)