Masters Running

TCM Race Report, finally! (Read 362 times)

I downloaded this before I boarded a flight last night, so I could read it without interruption and with focus. I knew you wouldn't disappoint with how you captured each detail. Your humor ever present and your joy about being with family and friends captured so well. You executed your plan beautifully in spite of TV interviews and exuberant pacers. While I am not surprised about that, I am no less thrilled for you. You worked hard for this and overcame odds that very few of us really know. Hero is the right label.

See you in Boston Ribs!

Congratulations!

Wonderful report, Ribs, especially the part about me being helpful.  Smile  I'm glad i could witness, and contribute in some small way to, your Excellent Day.  May our paths cross again.

Slo

Ribs.....It was a pleasure to meet you !

Thanks for report.......How do you like those Brooks ?  I refer to mine as my marshmellow shoes, they're so squishy.

A very nice performance and how fitting to run a BQ for this event.....Hero !

Prime had to leave the course and he yelled, “Go Dad, you’ve got it now!” 

*sniff*  Is that just the best or what?  Congratulations, Ribs.  You so deserve that BQ and being a Global Hero.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Maniac 505

It's was great to finally meet you. I am so glad the race, and the weekend went so well for you. Congrats on an awesome performance.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Welcome back with so much fun in one run, especially if any photos of the last nine miles..

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

......and I had to sit across from both of 'em (Ribs and BQLL) at lunch SurprisedSleepy.

Thanks for sharing your heroic endeavors with us, my chum.  One the things I enjoyed was watching Prime and Riblet at their own table at lunch.  They were obviously having fun together and truly engaged in their conversation.  [and the Saint has taught them to use utensils, so they don't take after dad in that respect Wink]

big grins,

A

Masters 2000 miles