Masters Running

Happy Birthday predawnrunner!! (Read 188 times)

Hill Runner

HaPPy B-Day Harriet...enjoy lots of cake!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
    Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
    Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PDR. I hope you are still celebrating and enjoying this great day. Karin

Head Procrastinator

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a relaxing evening and treating yourself to some PDR time away from all your chores Smile
        ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
          Happy Birthday, Harriet. I hope you're getting pampered. You share a B-day with my DD, whose grandmother lives in MD. Small world!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy B DAY PDR..hope you enjoyed "your" day...big toast to you right now!! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

no wonder you ran so well out here. hope you`ll be back soon.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

arf

MM #405

Happy birthday PDR, I hope you have some yummy cake and get some cool running stuff! I hope I can meet you someday, arf Smile
                SteveP

Happy Birthday PRD. Hope it was kewl

SteveP

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!! I hope you had a great day PDR!!! Big grin

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com