Masters Running

Sat 2/14 - Master Runs - Bloopers - Catnip - And Anything (Read 567 times)

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Happy Valentine's Day!! I was out for a 6 miler in the fresh 2" of snow we received last night and this morning. Had a few close calls of falling on my keister - but managed to stay upright! DH found my all-time favorite Dark Chocolate almond bark at a small town candy store. I think I have to up my mileage for a few days now .....

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Ribs - lucky you, running in that revealing and oh-so-chic ensemble and not needing a sports bra! Big grin Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

Not many guys can pull off the red dress, plunging neckline and pearls, and still maintain a sense of class. Ribs....you da man! MTA.....apparently Ribs didn't read yesterdays posts about sport bras. I understand there was quite a sale at VS.
        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          That's great, 'ribs. But maybe, just maybe, you should have shaved your legs. Big grin

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Hey everyone, quit suckin' up to Ribs. Those photos are even scarier than I ever imagined. Don't EVER do that again SR. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Good afternoon all 4 happy miles for me at 12 noon--32ยบ and bright sun. I am feeling better each time I run and a slow build-up is just fine. I am with you Bill....oh. my. The kiddo has hockey games for the next few days as part of the State tournament play-downs---his team goes on to the regional championships at the end of February but they still have to go through State level stuff---and then we're off for a bit since it's mid-winter recess and the schools are closed. See you all next week some time. CNYrunner
              Jlynne

Gee whiz, Ribs. I have a red dress very much like the one you're wearing in your picture, and I think you look better in it! Your pearl necklace was the perfect finishing touch for your look, and you must tell us the name of your hairdresser! The one of your running club in their red "finery" made me laugh - what a great sense of humor you all have. 6.5 miles in fresh snow this morning at a 9:50 pace. First day out in almost a week after battling a sinus/ear infection and horrible cold. Who goes to Florida on vacation and gets sick? Me. At least it was warm and sunny there, and I got to run outside without coats, gloves and Yax Trax. Enjoy your day, everyone.
                  Oh my, Ribs! I'm having significant hawt flashes! Whooshee! I think I need to go lay down now . . . . It literally poured and hailed all day yesterday. Lots of snow to be seen from our front porch up on Kneeland across the valley. We bought a young couple a night's stay up in Brookings, OR. Keeping fingers crossed they can get over the pass, because we think he may be planning to propose to her.

Leslie
                  Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Nice Job Ribs...You look way better in that dress than I would...it would make me look too hippie Tongue
                    Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip
                      Ribs, you are to die for in that dress. I would put your legs up to any females in a heartbeat! thanks for sharing...I'm still laughingBig grin 11.44 for me this morning, but very slow. Got to get weight down. 3 more Saturdays until 1/2. No snow in TN. We are in high 50's. Off to Tunica tomorrow!
                        I would put your legs up to any females in a heartbeat!
                        Yeh, I bet he would too! Big grin
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Renee the dog

Ribs, You look like a woman with some interesting stories! If I walked into a bar and saw you, I'd strike up a conversation with you for sure! Cool Love the group shot too!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Too funny ribs!.. or is that too much cleavage Smile

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

Renee the dog

OMG OMG OMG -- Mr Nono just surprised me with a Valentine's gift (we're not supposed to get each other gifts). A Garmin 305!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My old 201's been getting a bit funky. This was such a wonderful surprise!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Ribs that was fantastic Cool Glad your shoes matched Thanks for sharing those pics Smile

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.