Masters Running

CR Boomers who changed their name (Read 836 times)

janie b good

janie b good = janie b good

goodness is its own reward; for more tangible outcomes, you need to try badness.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

janie b good = janie b good
      yup, it's your sig block too and you've even got your shoes off like the old Janie, . . . but seems like there's somethin' else I haven't been quite able to put my hands on yet. me: t-30 to t-209. After takin' 30 years for what tamalina figured out and what my boomer reunion buddies gave me on a t-shirt for the Seattle Marathon being "first hundred marathons finished," maybe there's still time to reach my marathon maniac number too. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

BTY

I was Better than yesterday, but now I'm much more condensed. BTY I was sometimes biscuitballista (long story) over at CR too; not sure if I ever will be again. Since the Better than yes.. handle got truncated, I'm afeared of what would happen to biscuit... bty
        evanflein

Canfit on CR = PJH on RA
          I thought so!! Tall...snork

Marathon Maniac #957

Well, I'm sure you all figured out that hollys4874 at CR is Holly S. here...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

bap

bigapplepie is now BAP to stop friends and colleagues from finding me. Wink

Certified Running Coach
              Crocked since 2013

Tag

tagcaver = tagrunner. I'm on RA and KR. I no longer go to Active.

#artbydmcbride

I was Spareribs050

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

taking advantage of being more creative than my first name. kameele is now stumpy77 (SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry Class of 77 aka Stumpies)

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

I must admit I like the name Kameele better. Somehow I just don't think Stumpy is necessarily a great name for a man. (kicks toe in dirt) I don't know why. Roll eyes

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Ultrachick

I was kelywil on CR . Now I'm Ultrachick on RA.
                        If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
                        stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Well, Holly, you know how 300lb guys get nicknamed Tiny........? Wink

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Marathon Maniac #957

Well, Holly, you know how 300lb guys get nicknamed Tiny........? Wink
                            Big grin

coastwalker

I am who I was, and I was who I am. I will forever be so, until I become somebody else. Confused OKA Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Runs with ALTITUDE!

I was SapphireBlues and have changed it to Saph Smile