Masters Running

Happy Birthday Divechief! (Read 240 times)

arf

MM #405

Big grin Surprised Big grin Surprised Big grin Surprised Big grin Surprised Big grin Surprised Big grin Surprised Have a great day and I wish you an unforgettable year! One with all the fun, excitement, adventure, love and happiness that you deserve! arf Blush

King of PhotoShop

Make it a great one Dave. Spareribs
      SteveP

May your day be glorious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool

SteveP

A happy birthday wish to you from arf? Do you two know each other? Wink Have a greta birthday, Dave!!

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

btb1490

Awww, that was sweet, arf! Happy birthday Dave! Hope your day is a good one, and your upcoming year is a healthy, happy one. I owe you a beer next weekend!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you arf - happy happy birthday divechief. With you introducing me to boomering, my first Pink Door, cobbling a 4:30 marathon training program that got me a 4:30:05 (w/o a watch), your aquarium tours, etc., I'm way way behind on presents for you but I think you have the best one anyway.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Henrun

Enjoy, Dave. See you in Tampa.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Divechief!! Hope you have a super duper day!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                  It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Happy Birthday Dave. (Thanks for letting us know Arf). I trust you have a GREAT day
                    Vista
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday, and Happy Trails! May the wind be always at your back.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Happy Birthday, Dave!!! I hope it's a wonderful next year of adventurous and healthy running for you. You were the second boomer I met after Tet and am thankful to both of you for bringing me into this crazy, fun mix of virtual and real friends. See you at the races (or beer garden) soon.
                        evanflein

Happy Birthday Dave!! I do hope you have a great year (I know Arf will take care of part of that list), and run many more marathons! And, I hope to run again with you sometime... And Arf! Wouldn't that be fun?? Enjoy!

#artbydmcbride

Happy Happy Birthday Dave! Smile Eat lots of cake!

Runners run

Happy birthday dive. I hope it's a good one and followed by many more. TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."