Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

C-R

Nope - overcast and 30 - more like snow IBTNP is getting ready for a pre-Christmas 5k.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Old, Slow, Happy

Nope Sorry My next race is The Midnight Special on New Years Eve. IBTNP is loving the cold, snowy morning runs!
        No snowy morning runs for me. I live on the gulf coast and while it snowed in New orleans yesterday it missed me. I wish as some of my favorite runs were in the snow. IBTNP: Is nervous about commiting to a spring marathon!

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah...I don't like running in the Winter enough to commit to the mileage necessary. IBTNP will be hitting 1500 miles today -- woot! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nah...I don't like running in the Winter enough to commit to the mileage necessary. IBTNP will be hitting 1500 miles today -- woot! Big grin
            Not even close. If I up my mileage a bit, I could hit 300 for my year and I'm okay with that right now. Smile IBTNP is thinking about their running goals for 2009.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Maggie & Molly

yes ~~ and hoping that injuries don't derail everything AGAIN this year. IBTNP is hoping that next Sunday has nice weather to go see a football game.

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Treadmill Addict

False. We live in Las Vegas, no football games around to watch. Smile IBTNP has at least two blisters on their feet right now.

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

peggya111

Nope - just one Big grin IBTNP has run the Disneyworld Marathon.
                  Upcoming Races Disneyland Half AF Halloween Fun Run Disney World Half Ogden Marathon (I think...)
                    Nope - just one Big grin IBTNP has run the Disneyworld Marathon.
                    Nope, not yet but I want to. I ran while I was at Disney, but not 26.2 miles! Smile IBNTP is looking forward to baking lots of cookies this week!

Michelle

Dave

Not so much cookies as our family tradition of baking swedish sweet bread candy cane coffeecake. Yum Yes IBTNP had a great long run this weekend and ran it in shorts despite the cold weather.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

IBTNP had a great long run this weekend and ran it in shorts despite the cold weather.
                        My long run was a 13.1 mile half marathon following back to back marathon weekends. I still managed a great race and run in spite of it all. And yes I wore shorts. It was frigid early but heate up nicely. Perfect shorts longsleeve shirt running day. IBTNP: Has 3 pair of running shoes currently in the cycle of training shoes.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

jfa

IBTNP: Has 3 pair of running shoes currently in the cycle of training shoes.
                          No , I'm down to one good pair and another that should be retired soon but are still good for trails.I'm hoping Santa brings me more......... IBTNP had better start their Christmas shopping soon

Old, Slow, Happy

I've been Christmas Shopping on line for weeks. I will need to go to an actual mall this week. I guess the answer is true and false. IBTNP got to run in a beautiful snow storm last night.
                            CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I've been Christmas Shopping on line for weeks. I will need to go to an actual mall this week. I guess the answer is true and false. IBTNP got to run in a beautiful snow storm last night.
                              No, but I'm set to go running in about 20 minutes and it's been snowing on and off. IBTNP is looking forward to good eats for the next week to ten days. Big grin

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Trigirl

IBTNP is looking forward to good eats for the next week to ten days. ... True.....but I'm also looking forward to a week off work to train train train and not worry about the 'good eats' I eat!!! lol IBTNP is going to go for a run Christmas Day wearing Christmas colors!

2010 results: Muskoka long course: 2km-55km-15km- 1st in age group (qualified for Ironman Canada), 4th female amateur overall; Smith Falls triathlon- first female overall; 5 km Canada Day running race- 20:42 (fourth female overall). My first pure running race! Quinte triathlon 1.5-40km-10km Second female overall; Ktown triathlon -first female overall (2km-55km-15km) Mt Forest triathlon (500-20km-5km) 1st female overall; Brockville triathlon (750-20-5km) 1st place female overall

2011 results: (Racing with Piriformis syndrome-ouch)  Sydenham Triathlon- 1st female overall; Peterborough Triathlon-4th female (out of 185)and 1st in age group.....