The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

Bugs

Stopped at Victoria secret because I had a coupon. While paying I mentioned "that I was starved but it's so late shouldn't really eat." Tiny size 2 girl says, "We were just saying to eat celery. You should go home and eat celery." Not thrilled I replied, "I should go home and eat a big bowl of celery?" She says, "No just celery". Big grin Not the brightest bunch but boy do they know boobs.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Stopped at Victoria secret because I had a coupon. While paying I mentioned "that I was starved but it's so late shouldn't really eat." Tiny size 2 girl says, "We were just saying to eat celery. You should go home and eat celery." Not thrilled I replied, "I should go home and eat a big bowl of celery?" She says, "No just celery". Big grin Not the brightest bunch but boy do they know boobs.
      But be original...don't go and throw yours up.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Okay, that got an out loud chuckle from me.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Big grin MTA: Or should it be Tight lipped ?

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd have a big bowl of celery...spread liberally with PB. Man, I love that.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

As in vomit the celery or throw the boobs up? I'm blond you have to be specific. Is this one of those no bras allowed cults?

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Is this one of those no bras allowed cults?
                I certainly hope so!

The Greatest of All Time

As in vomit the celery or throw the boobs up? I'm blond you have to be specific. Is this one of those no bras allowed cults?
                  Vomit the celery..the boobs can go to. Tits are for kids Wink Bras are optional. But hairy armpits and legs are not. If I shave, you must also.

Bugs

Wow looking like another great marriage for me. Roll eyes

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Wow looking like another great marriage for me. Roll eyes
                      At least I can run >2 miles without collapsing...which likely speaks to other areas of endurance as well... Wink

Bugs

LOL!!! I'm going to tell him that. Big grin Actually, it was the ab work that did him in, also not impressive.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Actually, it was the ab work that did him in, also not impressive.
                          I have abs David Beckham wants. Tongue

Bugs

This post is worthless without pictures.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But hairy armpits and legs are not. If I shave, you must also.
                              Well, I'm out... Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

..and exactly how much shaving our we talking?

Bugs