Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Good morning, everyone.

What's your plan for today? I'm not sure what I'll do, exactly, except visit my dad. I might make it to the gym. If so, I'll do some running on the TM, plus weights, push-ups, and abs. If I don't make it to the gym, at home, I'll do an hour of brisk walking on a 7.0 incline on the TM, plus free weights, pushups, and abs.

LRB

Yo.

My plan is to get up at some point, drink coffee, then Run.

I also might step on a scale for the first time in forever. 

DavePNW

URD for me, please. 

51 miles for the week.

Dave

Cyberic

Had coffee, now I must kick myself to hurry out and get those MP miles before it starts snowing

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  Boy did I sleep last night.  Hope that doesn't cause an issue tonight.  I'm going to run with DW today, so an hour recovery run for me.  My legs could use it.  I'm a lil achy.  Thinking of heading to the pool this afternoon to work on my swimming.

3-7" of snow tonight.  YAY.

<3

B-Plus

Race volunteering. 8 much later.

Little Blue

My back is still bothering me.  Overnight was not a happy experience.  It's loosening up now, as I move around a bit, and the aspirins have kicked in.  Made a Tuesday appointment with my massage guy, with a tearful plea to call me if he gets a cancellation.  Only bright spot, we have freezing rain, so sitting in the recliner sipping coffee is not all bad!

LRB

Only bright spot, we have freezing rain, so sitting in the recliner sipping coffee is not all bad!

I have a portable back massager that you place in a chair and sit on it. Although I have had it around 10 years, I have only really needed a few times, but was glad I had it when I did.

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's snowing, which erases any hope I had of running outside. Guess it will be treadmill later. Trying to decide if I should bother going to the grocery store, people lose their minds over an inch or so of snow, so I'm not sure I am up for that.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I failed at waking this morning, well Dorian kept waking around the time I needed/wanted to get up and run so I decided that I would make today my rest day and tomorrow I'll run instead of resting. My shoulders are still achy and sore but I think mainly from how I am sleeping at night  

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Had coffee, now I must kick myself to hurry out and get those MP miles before it starts snowing

This, and I'm going to run outside!

cjones1

Slept in till 7:30, coffee and a donut. I reject any running activities for the next 24 hours. Smile  36 miles for the week.

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Little Blue

It's snowing, which erases any hope I had of running outside. Guess it will be treadmill later. Trying to decide if I should bother going to the grocery store, people lose their minds over an inch or so of snow, so I'm not sure I am up for that.

And why do they wait?  We knew for three days that we had a winter storm coming, but still the stores were mobbed on that day, after work. Folks, the storm is supposed to start around 6PM, probably shouldn't wait until 5:30 to head to the store.

Little Blue

Who said 'donut'?  Dang, I haven't had one in forever, but that sounds good!

Hey Freesoul, I've been trying to remember what kind of dog is Rocky?  I think this entered my mind through a random train of thought:  female running safely >> protection on trail >> dog >> Freesoul and Rocky >> ?

Massage guy just emailed that he can see me first thing tomorrow.  YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Meanwhile I'm going to sit here and annoy yous guys all day.

Half Crazy K 2.0

And why do they wait?  We knew for three days that we had a winter storm coming, but still the stores were mobbed on that day, after work. Folks, the storm is supposed to start around 6PM, probably shouldn't wait until 5:30 to head to the store.

I typically do my grocery shopping on Sunday--mainly because I get salad fixings to take to work during the week. I swear people around here don't watch/listen/get news. I'm guessing people will be stranded, especially those who tried to drive in snow in a RWD vehicle and can't get up a hill. Oh, we're only supposed to get 2 inches. Marylanders don't handle snow well.