Masters Running

SleepInSundaily 7/7 (Read 42 times)

Happy Sunday / Rest Day (at least for me), except by the time I'm posting this, Sunday's almost over for a few.

Some nice racing over the weekend.  And great pics of Mike and Joe's meetup and Posie and gang.

Surly - What race were you doing?  Your post made me .  Backsides and Hairdoos!  And hey - keeping the kidneys happy is important.

We didn't get home until almost 11:00 last night from the ballgame.  Good game that we (the Crabs) shouldn't have won, but a bad call gave us two runs, and then with 2 on base and 1 out, our guy hit a 3-run home run with the first swing of the bat.  They played the Puf Capitalists, all kids who graduated from high school this year and are going to D1 schools on scholarship.

Anyway, with church and then going back to the ballpark today, I didn't have it in me to get up early enough to get in a workout.  Tomorrow is another day!

Enjoy ~~

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

The traffic issues sound awful.  I’m glad we didn’t go anywhere.     Jay- I remain amazed at your walking speed.   Good job.

My husband and I both travel with a lot of shoes.  I am a pretty good packer, but not a light packer.  I like to have choices, and I like to be prepared for changing weather.  I almost always check a bag (free on Southwest) unless I am with business associates who won’t be checking.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Surly - What race were you doing?  Your post made me .  Backsides and Hairdoos!  And hey - keeping the kidneys happy is important.

That was the Dirty Dozen in Pinole, CA. In a park I run at often enough, and only a 10-15 minute drive. Much better than when I drove 8hrs right after that 50k in Feb!

If anyone is looking for a good 6-12hr trail race, or to go a particular distance (50k, 50M) with ample aid stations and bathrooms (about every 1.5 miles), this is a great race.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Checking in from Juneau, 7 mile run this morning. It's hazy here in Juneau, because of the fires up your way Erika. Amazing.

According to DD, weather's been great so hope the seven miles included some of the local 2-3 mile trails up into the alpines and/or the several up-to or overlooking the glacier. I've been up 'em all many times. In fact, I don't think you can run seven miles there without (unless it's along the limited road system).

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)