A good old fashioned runner v. jogger donnybrook (Read 1788 times)

jules2

I would also add this tidbit: those concerned about labels are likely not runners.
    So you are labeling labelers as not runners, next time I meet Micheal Phelps I will borrow his pipe and ruminate over this.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So you are labeling labelers as not runners, next time I meet Micheal Phelps I will borrow his pipe and ruminate over this.
      So, lookit, this thread is inferior we see now. We need the better Runner versus Jogger versus Labeller versus Anti-Labeller Donnybrook thread now.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Buncha joggers. (BTW, andrsnsm, congrats on your weight loss. This thread, FYI, has been primarily a swamp leakage intended to make good fun of the jogger vs runner wars)
        Thanks! It has been a lot of work but WELL worth every drop of sweat. As for the thread itself, I am pretty new to this community but I am figuring out there is more good fun here than actually snotty people. Should I assume everything is either helpful or just poking fun? Or can you tell me who the snotty people are Wink
        Sam Edmond, Oklahoma 2009 Goals: 1. 1/2 Marathon (DONE Jan 2) 2. Hike to the top of Horn Peak, CO (13,450 ft) in July 3. Run a full marathon by the end of 2009 4. Keep running and no significant injuries 5. Run at least 1500 miles for the year 6. Play more golf with a stroke average in the 70's

jules2

Thanks! It has been a lot of work but WELL worth every drop of sweat. As for the thread itself, I am pretty new to this community but I am figuring out there is more good fun here than actually snotty people. Should I assume everything is either helpful or just poking fun? Or can you tell me who the snotty people are Wink
          If I told you who was snotty they would get snotty with me, the only advice I can give you is avoid anything that could be related to sushi.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Or can you tell me who the snotty people are Wink
            Watch out for this one:
              You read them often enough, you'll figure it out. They just can't help themselves. Thanks for the numerous laughs. This threat has been a riot to read.
                Watch out for this one:
                Wow, that looks like the kind of stuff I blow out when I am running. Why is it that some people make unlimited supplies of snot when running? It is kind of embarrassing blowing boogs when running but it is tough to breathe with that stuff in there.
                Sam Edmond, Oklahoma 2009 Goals: 1. 1/2 Marathon (DONE Jan 2) 2. Hike to the top of Horn Peak, CO (13,450 ft) in July 3. Run a full marathon by the end of 2009 4. Keep running and no significant injuries 5. Run at least 1500 miles for the year 6. Play more golf with a stroke average in the 70's
                pitrunner

Watch out for this one:
                  I just threw up a little in my mouth.