Beginners and Beyond

Past 12 SunDAILIES (Read 31 times)

bluerun

Super B****

Talking about the Vaporfly, the Next % are super fucked up ugly.  Even more than any Altra or Hoka combined.

I don’t mind them (aesthetically... I use 4% and Next% wearers as rabbits because it’s so much fun to pass them)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I don’t mind them (aesthetically... I use 4% and Next% wearers as rabbits because it’s so much fun to pass them)

Hi. Will you be posting tomorrow (or any week after that) or is today just a flyby? (it happens a lot here)

bluerun

Super B****

Hi. Will you be posting tomorrow (or any week after that) or is today just a flyby? (it happens a lot here)

I’ll put it on my schedule tomorrow JUST FOR YOU (though nothing exciting will be happening here)

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

Good one Smile

But the last race I was in, there were a few pairs of 4% I was not able to pass Sad

RunningOnSand

No shame in that. The Vaporfly 4%, on the other hand....

Kidding 

Lol 😂

RunningOnSand

Yep the Maurten is a gel and drink. I’ve tried both. The one that is for longer runs (the 320) is super sweet. Not the gels or 160 drink though. I’ll have to read that article, Cy!