2015 Holiday Running Streak (Read 463 times)

The Machine

Just ran 5 miles in 24:56! Merry Christmas!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Five minute miles? You're not seeing them from this runner! Merry Christmas!

joescott

Christmas Day run done!  But I cut the mileage way back and took advantage of some that I had banked earlier this month toward the Dec. mileage goal.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I waited until 11:30 pm, but I got 1.2 miles in on the treadmill.  My family leaves very early Saturday morning, so I should be able to run more after this.  Tomorrow I will tie my longest streak, 31 days.

Just ran 5 miles in 24:56! Merry Christmas!

That's my 5k PR . Nice job!

I need two bigger days so I can rest a bit before the New Year's Eve local 5k. The weather is playing along. Sunny and warm.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

31 days, tying my longest streak.  Today, I also met my goal of 49 miles for the month.  Smile

Mpls Laker

Northstar Running

Day 102

td2059

Nice ! With 5 days left.

Day 102

td2059

Christmas Day. 6 + miles

Boxing Day 7.25 miles

I have already reached my highest monthly mileage ,with five days in December!

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Out, and won't make goal.  Time to look to next year.

erinr

Failed hard on my streak last week.  This week is better, but my foot is bothering me.  23.5 miles to hit 1,000 for the year, and 26.5 to make December my highest mileage month.  I think I can do it...

I was looking strong for 20 days. Then I put together a string of 10 (!) zero days. Oh well. Still shooting for the mileage goal.

joescott

Mpls Laker:  Great work!

Some of you all who have missed the streak but are still shooting for the goal, good for you!!

I am less than 6 miles short of the mileage goal with 4 days to go, which would normally be a 6-inch putt, but we are maybe supposed to get a few inches of snow and ice tonight, and then we're traveling on Wednesday.... it might be tough to get a run in and hang onto the streak.  We'll see!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

td2059

12/27 - 3.2 rainy,snowy and breezy miles .....great to get out in !

hswiley

This streak has been a great motivator for me. I recorder my biggest weekly mileage (then surpassed that a week later), met my goal for the year, and am on track to outdo my highest monthly mileage by about 20%. I know the numbers will come back down once school starts back, but it has been fun.

Good luck to all over these last 4 days.